Các mẫu câu sau sẽ giúp bạn cách giao tiếp với khách hàng khi đặt phòng khách sạn
A. Offering Help: Đề nghị giúp đỡ:
1. Can I help you?
2. What Can I do for you?
3. How can I help you, sir / miss / madam?
B. Asking someone to wait: Yêu cầu ai đó chờ
1. Just moment, please
2. One moment / minute, please
3. Could you wait a minute, please
4. Hold the line, please
C. Making a Booking: Đặt phòng
1. I would like to reserve a single room from … to …
2. I would like to book a single / double room from … to …
3. I want to have a single room with bath for Sept. 8
4. I need a single room with bath for Sept. 8
5. Can I have a single / double room with bath for October 4
6. Do you have a double room with bath for November 24
D. Accepting a Booking: Chấp nhận yêu cầu đặt phòng
1. We have a single available for those dates
2. We do have a vacancy for those dates
3. We have a single / double unlet
4. We are glad we’ll be able to accept your booking
E. Asking about the Room Ratea Booking: Hỏi giá phòng
1. What is the daily rate?
2. How much is a single /double per night?
3. What is the price for a double night?
F. Explaining the Service that the room rate includes: Giải thích cho khách biết các dịch vụ đã bao gồm trong giá phòng
1. For $50 you’ll have a telephone, a radio,…
2. For $50 you’ll have a telephone, a color TV, etc.
3. For $50 you’ll be entitled to a radio, a TV…
4.The $50 includes a radio, a major international newspaper…
5. For $50 we’ll provide you with a telephone, a color TV, a mini-bar…
G. Asking for personal information politely: Hỏi thông tin cá nhân một cách lịch sự
1. Would you tell / give me your name, sir / madam / miss?
2. Could you tell /give me your name, sir?
3. May I have your name / address / telephone number, miss?
4. Could I have your name, please?
5. Would you mind telling / giving me your name, sir, please?
6. Do you mind telling / giving me your name, madam, please?
H. Asking the Speak to slow down: Yêu cầu khách/người khác nói chậm hơn
1. Excuse me, sir, but could you speak (a litle more) slowly, please?
2. Excuse me, madam, but would you slow down a litle?
3. Excuse me, miss, but do you mind slowing down a litle?
I. Looking forward to: Mong đợi được…
1. We look forward to your visit
2. We look forward to your arrival
3. We look forward to your stay with us
4. We look forward to receiving you
5. We look forward to welcoming you
6. We look forward to to have you as our guest