- Basic Function:
- Manage AO team
- Making Report.
- Following up AO’s individual sales target.
- Signing up/ update CLC via Cloas system and activate Omega test.
- Working closely with Academic Dept. to arrange teachers to open class.
- Essential duty and Responsibilities:
- Manage AO team:
- Schedule for AO on-duty working time weekly.
- Following up Daily Recording from AO daily/weekly/monthly.
- Following up customers list: enrollees, applicants, lost list from AO.
- List all of classes which finished monthly to push AO follow up reenrollments.
- Following up sales commission.
- Working with Accountant to come out AO’s commission ending of month.
- Analyzing the number of customers that a weak AO had to fulfill their target.
- Searching top of performance AO, training or transferring weakest performance AO to maintain strong AO team.
- Assign AO follow up ended classes è keep it up.
- Double checking AO’s business plan whether it is possible to hit target monthly.
- Making Report.
- Plan sales target depend on market monthly to submit SD.
- Sending Daily sales of the day before basing on the number of enrollees.
- Basing on the details of Daily Recording, making Stats Report to submit CFO twice per month.
- Collection of feedback/complaints from students to report SD/ Mancom.
- Following up AO’s individuals sales target
- Will monitor closely target of single AO daily/ weekly/monthly.
- Pushing the rate of enrollments of each single AO.
- Target for each single AO of sales.
- Plan to conduct sales training weekly. The Training will be conducted by SD about: how to close sale call, etc.
- Manage single AO to make marketing activities to approach outside clients and on-going students.
- Signing up/ update CLC via Cloas System and activate Omega test.
- Update CLC for those students can’t access CLC.
- Work with AC to open CLC of available class in Cloas system.
- Will be a Supervisor of Omega Test, assign AO to create ID for enrollees.
- Activate ID in Cloas system.
- Working closely with Academic Dept. to arrange teachers to open class
- Plan class list of enrollees/ waiting list of applicants to inform AC.
- Set the opening date of classes which will open to let AC arrange teachers.
- Sending request to open classes if under BEP to GD/SD.
- List out classes finished monthly è plan re open classes.
- Making waiting classes list to let Academic prepare of selection teachers.
- Close contact with Academic in sending feedback of teachers.
Mobile: 098 780 1693
Add: 2nd Floor, The Pride building, To Huu, Ha Dong, Ha Noi[:]